- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
ASW collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, business address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ASW with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
ASW may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- GDPR-compliant business partners.
How will we use your data?
ASW collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, ASW will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When ASW processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We may also share personal information with our auditors, attorneys or other advisors in the connection with corporate functions; and
Finally, we also share aggregated, anonymized or statistical information about you, including demographics data, with others for a variety of purposes, for example, for improving products and services for Tableau and others.
Local Tableau Server/Desktop install this is N/A
• Confirm whether or not personal information about you is being processed;
• Provide you with details about how we process your personal information;
• Consider your valid objection to the processing of your personal information (including the right to object to processing on grounds relating to your particular situation where we are relying on our legitimate interests as a legal basis for processing your personal information);
• Update or delete personal information which we hold about you;
• Restrict the way we process your personal information;
• Consider your valid request to transfer your personal information to a third party provider of services (data portability); and
• Ask us to treat your consent as withdrawn if you have previously provided us with consent to process your personal information and we rely on it as our legal basis for processing.
ASW would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Tableau Software
- Oracle Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ASW from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ASW Group.
What are your data protection rights?
ASW would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
- You have the right to request ASW for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
- You have the right to request that ASW correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ASW to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
- You have the right to request that ASW erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request that ASW restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
- You have the right to object to ASW's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that ASW transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +381 11 2071 400
Or write to us: ASW Inženjering d.o.o., Takovska 45a, 11000 Belgrade
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - ASW uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - ASW uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ASW sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +381 11 2071 400
Or write to us at: ASW Inženjering d.o.o., Takovska 45a, 11000 Belgrade